The automation of document-driven business processes brings the promise of “hands-off” speed and efficiency. But in the real world, even the most automated paperless process often requires the direct involvement of knowledge workers.
When a customer omits information from a new account application, or when a vendor forgets to put a purchase order number on their invoice, someone has to handle that exception. And some business processes are just too sensitive or changeable to ever be completely automated.
These exceptions and manual processes are often slow, costly and prone to error. But even if you cannot fully automate a process, you can provide the right digital workflow, document imaging and document management tools to improve the speed, accuracy and cost of manual processing.
Flexible to Meet the Needs of Any Workflow
- Drive the hands-on steps of a document-centric business process more efficiently and accurately;
- Quickly and easily perform sophisticated indexing, validation and workflow tasks on inbound documents; and
- Launch complex, automated, rules-based actions with as few as one click.
And because it works with the One Touch Integration Server, the One Touch Workflow Client
- Leverages existing applications and back-end systems,
- Provides tighter integration,
- Enables faster user adoption and
- Significantly reduces implementation costs.